Do you think baby will be a girl or boy?

November 19, 2010

Teething is fun.

See that title up there? It is a lie. Sorry. Teething is not fun, at all. Lucky for us it seems to last about a week and then we have our happy baby back, and a few days later - teeth! Jack got his first tooth on October 24 and the second came 2 days later. We noticed that he's been extra fussy for the past few days and didn't want to drink his bottle (regardless of the temperature) so we were pretty sure teeth were on the way. This time around didn't take nearly as long as the first 2 teeth though, his top tooth popped through today and looks like the other top front tooth will follow very soon. I can't believe how big he is getting already! 

He loves story time and playtime and definitely LOVES mealtimes - mainly the part of it that involves his veggies/fruit. He's starting to actually play with more of his toys, investigating them and seeing what each thing does and loves making the music start on his little train.
One of the best things he's started doing lately is giving hugs and kisses. I won't lie here, I love it too - even if it means I end up covered in drool because he hasn't grasped that he should/can close his mouth when kissing. He doesn't do it all the time but it's one of those moments I want to freeze forever. He grabs you and pulls you in nuzzling himself into you until you reciprocate the hug. Then after he smiles, opens his mouth (this part I can do without lol) and dives in for a kiss. He doesn't bite or anything. I need to get a video of it...it's adorable lol. 

I have to get back to work, so I leave you with this video of Jack...he's ready for Christmas :)


Much Love.

2 comments, we'd love to hear yours!:

Christine Friday, November 19, 2010 6:38:00 p.m.  

Teething sucks, I am with you there! Jack is adorable with his Santa hat though :)

Rhonda Sunday, November 21, 2010 7:14:00 p.m.  

Spencer is drooly and cranky and I'm hoping with all my fingers and toes crossed that the second one pops up in a couple of days.

LOVE the Santa hat!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)

Followers