Do you think baby will be a girl or boy?

December 2, 2010

All caught up....*pic heavy*

I can't believe I'm saying this but *I AM CAUGHT UP!*. That's right. Now I get to have me time again lol - yeah...right. I finally tackled my to-do's and the insane amount of editing I had so now it's time to jump into the christmas prep! Our tree went up on Nov.21 while we watched the Santa Claus parade. We had fun and Jack LOVED looking at the lights - I'll have to get a picture to show you...watch for it in later posts (now that I actually have time to post lol). Right at this very moment I'm editing some pics I took of Jack recently (and not so recently) and putting together our holiday card...we'll see if that happens or not or you all end up with surprise digital copies :P I'm aiming for a print one though! (It's the thought that counts right?)

Other than the craziness of the (very quickly) approaching holidays there really isn't too much happening around here. Jack still has his 5 teeth, though #6 looks like it will make an appearance soon enough. He loves his food, though he definitely prefers to feed himself whole foods rather than having purees from a spoon. Some of his favourite things are: toast, avocado, banana, shredded cheese, and broccoli. He loves pretty much everything he tries but those are going to be staples around here it seems. 

Now my favourite part of all these post...sharing the pictures! This post is quite pic heavy since I'm catching up so I hope you enjoy it...

Jack prefers to sleep sideways in his crib...

 Tummy time...
 Bath Time
 Relax time with Daddy
 In his Jumperoo
 Told you he loves avocado...
 Something was quite shocking outside the car...
 Jack loves giving us kisses, it's pretty darn cute.
 I love his blue eyes.

 and his smiles.

 seriously. he has incredible eyelashes, i am jealous.

 He makes one darn cute teddy bear, this one will be a canvas in our living room.
 his chubby hands and feet are adorable too.
 He's getting ready for the holidays.
 i love this one.

And a question for all the parents out there...

What kinds of things should go into a baby's stocking for Christmas? 

I'm having trouble coming up with ideas.

Much Love.

3 comments, we'd love to hear yours!:

Kerianne Thursday, December 02, 2010 3:19:00 p.m.  

These are fantastic... I love the crib shot and then the ones of Jack in his exersaucer and high chair. He is such a cutie. Won't Christmas be amazing this year!!!!

Nikki Thursday, December 02, 2010 3:56:00 p.m.  

Thanks Kerianne :)

I cannot wait for Christmas, it will be so magical!

Jenn Thursday, December 16, 2010 1:08:00 a.m.  

I LOVE your photo's! Jack is so adorable!
To answer your question about the stocking stuffers.... one idea, don't go overboard. They like the first thing you pull out then are happy ;) I usually swing by the dollar store and pick up some toys, books from there. Then get some new items they need (socks, face clothes, teething rings). Last year when Joy turned 2 we loaded her stocking, she pulled out one thing and could care less about the rest! LOL it's still fun for us though.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)

Followers