Do you think baby will be a girl or boy?

January 8, 2011

Time flies...

There is so much going on around here it's just pure craziness. We've started packing since there are only 3 weeks until we move, and I have 8 to-do lists on the go...I'm sure there are duplicate items on each but it's still insane. I remember why I hate moving and we've only just started, but I know it's worth it since we'll have double the space AND be right across the street from Matt's work so he can walk (seriously, mapquest said it's 23 seconds) and come home for lunch sometimes. Also, I get a studio space...which will be awesome since I'll finally be able to use a bunch of the props I've collected but not been able to bring to my clients home because there just isn't room. We also aren't searching/deciding on where to hold Jack's first birthday party anymore since we'll be able to do it ourselves (yay!).

I can't believe Jack is almost 9 months old already, he's getting so big and I'm really noticing the changes on a daily basis. Sometimes he wakes up from a nap looking older! He's getting very close to crawling but seems quite happy just rolling himself around so who knows when he'll acquire that skill (and I'll be fine if he waits a little longer if it means I don't have to chase him quite yet lol). He also started swimming lessons with Daddy today and it was SO wonderful to watch. He splashed and chatted almost the whole time and didn't cry at all...though that wasn't very surprising since he would live in the bathtub if we let him. We're only allowed to take pictures on one of the days (week 5) so I'll be taking advantage of that and posting tons that day :)

Since I have a session to prep for tomorrow I will go, but I'll come back during the week to share a bunch of pictures with you :)

Much Love.

PS - I'm holding a contest on my business site and would love if you could go and vote over there (it's quick and easy, all you have to do is select a picture and hit vote!) - http://www.bittersweet-photography.com/?p=2786  Thanks!

2 comments, we'd love to hear yours!:

Unknown Sunday, January 09, 2011 1:14:00 p.m.  

Swimming! Awesome!

Unknown Sunday, January 09, 2011 1:16:00 p.m.  

Like the Bittersweet website by the way.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)

Followers