Do you think baby will be a girl or boy?

February 7, 2011

Oh my goodness!

Well it's certainly been a while since we've posted! In all the excitement of moving and report card writing we got a little behind in our corner of the web. We're here now though, so don't worry!

Things have been pretty crazy. We moved to a new house, Matt started and finished (yay!!!) writing report cards for his class (that is A LOT of work...I have a whole new respect for teachers), Jack has weekly swimming lessons and is now army crawling EVERYWHERE, and of course he is attracted to anything and everything he's not supposed to get into. It's fun.

There are a lot of things happening in February that I'm very excited about. I'm teaching a baby posing workshop for newborn photographers at the end of the month with my photography pal Kelly. I've started taking a photo-a-day of Jack for February and will be sharing those images on my business blog (http://www.bittersweet-photography.com) shortly so be sure to check there (they are posted on facebook at the moment if you're friends with me :))!  I get some visit time with my favourite twins (Liv and Gab) and last but certainly not least I get to photograph my first couple newborns in my very own studio! Yay!

Thanks for reading to the end, I'm sure we'll have more to share shortly and in the meantime here are some pictures of our tiny boy...



Much Love.

1 comments, we'd love to hear yours!:

Unknown Monday, February 07, 2011 8:39:00 p.m.  

When Doctors one day want a record of how a child grows day by day, they will in no doubt look into Jack Davis: The most documented baby in the world.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)

Followers