Do you think baby will be a girl or boy?

November 1, 2011

Sleep and other thiings...

Sadly sleep is getting more and more difficult as this pregnancy progresses. I didn't really have this problem until the very end of pregnancy with Jack but this baby has me up all hours of the night to eat. I don't know how it's possible for me to be dropping pounds with the amount of food that I eat but alas it's happening. I can't get comfortable, then I finally do and only 2 hours later I wake up starving. I've resorted to leaving snacks and drinks beside the bed for easy access lol.

We also got the confirmed dates for our fetal echo and anatomy ultrasound, which are in the first week of December. We're very excited and nervous (I'm always nervous about ultrasounds) and hoping this baby decides to cooperate so we can find out if s/he is a girl or boy for sure. Woop!

I've been perusing various baby sites for some time now figuring out what we will need for either gender as well as any big ticket stuff (which isn't much in that regard, just a double stroller which I've found and the booster carseat for when baby passes 21 lbs and can't go in the infant seat anymore). We still have a bunch of girl clothes since we were told Zachary was a girl until 33 weeks and we have tons of boy stuff though we will need some sleepers for both genders since Jack was a pukey kid in the beginning and some things just had to be tossed. I'm just excited to get shopping with a known gender in mind :)

Don't forget to vote in the poll above :)

1 comments, we'd love to hear yours!:

Jenn Thursday, May 24, 2012 7:38:00 p.m.  

Hello, I keep checking your blog to find out if you've had your baby. girl?boy? I pray you are all well.. figure if I comment maybe you'll update :P

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)

Followers