Do you think baby will be a girl or boy?

October 28, 2011

Weekly Update and Names

Only four people know the names we have chosen and I'm finding it really really hard not to tell people at this point. I haven't broken yet (the additional people only know because we discussed it as soon as I knew I was pregnant) but we love these names so much that it's hard not to want to share them. My main issue with sharing is that sometimes people decide that it's important to tell you that they don't like a name you've chosen for whatever reason (maybe they think you're still deciding and want input, who knows). I don't want people saying...really? that's what you chose? It of course wouldn't make us change our mind, it's our kid so yeah we get to name him/her but it's still disheartening because now I will forever know that that person doesn't like my kids name...and usually it ends up being someone close...which stinks. Ah well, I digress.

Maybe the names will be spilled early, maybe we'll just wait until the gender is announced. Only time will tell!

In the meantime, here is another weekly update:

How far along? 13 weeks 6 Days (my due date has been moved to April 29th as far as I know)
Total weight gain/loss: Down 5
Maternity clothes? I had to switch to maternity pants at 7 weeks because the pressure from bloating was just unbearable. Not bloated anymore but I can't wear regular pants anymore.
Stretch marks? None.
Sleep Sleeping okay lately but waking up in the middle of the night STARVING is not making me feel well rested
Best moment this week Ultrasound with a squirmy upside down baby, who is healthy :)
Movement Started feeling flutters when I lie down this week
Food cravings Gummy worms, MILK, reeses peanut butter cups (thank goodness halloween is around the corner)
Gender Unknown at the moment, we'll find out early december and you will find out at Christmas
Labor Signs None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss Sleeping through the night without having to wake up for food
What I am looking forward to  The 18-20week ultrasound in 5-7 weeks
Milestones Heard heartbeat on doppler @ home :)

0 comments, we'd love to hear yours!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)

Followers