Do you think baby will be a girl or boy?

October 27, 2011

What's your guess?

So I asked this on facebook a while back but I'm going to make a poll here so that it's easier for me to keep track of. It looks like our due date may be moved up a week to April 29th so we'll know in 5-7 weeks (as long as baby is cooperative) if this little is a girl or boy.

Here's the results of all the old wives tales I could find:

Prediction #1: My age at time of conception + month of conception = even or odd
Take my age which was 25 and the month of conception (which is the 8th month for us). Result = GIRL (even = girl, odd = boy)

Prediction #2: Heart Rate
This theory states that if your baby's heart rate is 140 beats per minute and above, you would be having a girl. If the heart rate is under 140 beats per minute, then you would be having a boy.
Baby's Heartrate = 167-170 = GIRL

Prediction #3: Time to conceive
Short time to conceive = GIRL

Prediction #4: Sleeping position
I sleep on my right side = GIRL

Prediction #5: Moodiness
I hate to admit it but I am definitely moody...it's crazy = GIRL

Prediction #6: Morning Sickness
I have been nauseated this entire time and spent the first few weeks running to the bathroom sick = GIRL

Prediction #7: Food Cravings
I've been craving candy and sweets = GIRL



Prediction #8: The ring test
Tie a ring to a piece of string and dangle it above your stomach (if it swings side to side then it's girl, if it swings in a circle then it's a boy) - mine went side to side all 4 times I did it over the past four weeks = GIRL

So all of them say GIRL but most of them said girl for Jack too. My guess is Girl and Matt is also guessing Girl (he said boy for Jack). This pregnancy is so different and feels way different so who knows if that means anything.

Alrighty, the fun part...what's your guess? There should be a poll at the top of the page so submit your vote there :)

Much Love

0 comments, we'd love to hear yours!:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)

Followers