Do you think baby will be a girl or boy?

October 13, 2011

Houston we have names!

Haha, that's a sneaky title up there...because yes we have *the* name picked for both a girl and a boy but we won't be sharing what it is until Christmas when we will also share with all of you what the sex of the baby is. You get to be patient :P

In the meantime I'm going to start doing these again...it's been neat looking back at them from my pregnancy with Jack and comparing the differences so I want to have the same things to look back at for this peanut too. Oh yes, until further notice this little shall be referred to as "peanut".


How far along? 11 weeks 0 Days
Total weight gain/loss: Not up or down at this point
Maternity clothes? I had to switch to maternity pants at 7 weeks because the pressure from bloating was just unbearable. Not bloated anymore but I can't wear regular pants anymore.
Stretch marks? None.
Sleep Not too bad actually, which is good since I'm always tired.
Best moment this week Hearing the heartbeat and having Jack rub and kiss my stomach when we ask him where the baby is.
Movement None, too early.
Food cravings Gummy worms, MILK, reeses peanut butter cups (thank goodness halloween is around the corner)
Gender Unknown at the moment, we'll find out early december and you will find out at Christmas
Labor Signs None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss My desire to eat food...still nauseous and have to force myself to eat (which of course I do) but besides the candy I'm not wanting to eat...and gummy worms+chocolate is not a suitable meal lol.
What I am looking forward to  The 12 week ultrasound on Oct. 25
Milestones Heard heartbeat on doppler @ home :)

Much Love!

2 comments, we'd love to hear yours!:

Jenn Saturday, October 22, 2011 1:55:00 a.m.  

Congratulations on your next baby baking ;) I don't know if you'll remember me, I followed your blog all through your pregnancy with Jack. I had my second Daughter April 2010 (we were on the Baby boards together). I've been checking your blog waiting for an update! Beautiful pics. I'm now baking our 3rd baby due Feb 28th (most likely March). Looking forward to reading your posts again ;)

Nikki Tuesday, October 25, 2011 8:53:00 p.m.  

Oh so good to hear from you Jenn! Congrats on your upcoming little one!!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)

Followers